• Data Entry, Lead generation and Admin Support

    Greeting everyone,
    I am offering my services on an online platform, I will be your Virtual Assistant.

    If you looking for the best and professional assistant for your Projects?
    then you are at the right place, you need to check my all expertise right given below just hit order for these services

    I will do.....

    Data Entry (online/offline)
    Copy Paste (Wordpress page or post and e-commerce product listing)
    File conversion (Pdf to excel, Word to Pdf, Image to excel, etc)
    Web research
    Data collection
    Google research
    Email writing, email signature
    Powerpoint presentation

    Whether you need Admin support

    I will provide a sample of my work according to the project requirement before start work, I will do my best to deliver an order/work  ASAP.
  • 0 comments:

    Order Section

    Feel freely to contact me or need my services.

    Search

    Powered by Blogger.

    Blog Archive

    Digital Marketing Ideas 2021

    Photo by Dominika Roseclay from Pexels  Digital Marketing Idea 2021 Making a marketing idea in 2021 for business is one of hard effort for ...

    ADDRESS

    Hor Al Anz, Deira, Dubai

    EMAIL

    hdbusinessassist@gmail.com

    TELEPHONE


    MOBILE

    ,